viernes, 7 de julio de 2017

I need your help!

While it's true that the 7th novel Harlequins is still incomplete and I'm up to my usual strange antics and writing chapters of other novels, but I do have a hunch chunk of it written, a whopping 19 chapters!

Okay, in reality I've written more than that, but the 19th chapter ends in a really good point of the novel and it becomes the ending of the first half of the story which focuses on Hama's voyage from meandering peasant to the nation's highly revered princess.

The draft is available for free on Wattpad (in case something bad happens to me and I croak, it's officially out there!).



HOWEVER!

To increase interest and publicity, I'm starting  headtalker campaign. The bad news is that this is the first time I do one of these things and I accidentally placed 200 people instead of a smaller amount of people. I have very few so I need your help to spread the word!

How? that is simple! Just click on the link that you will support via facebook, twitter, tumbler or linkedin. If I get the minimum supporters, the message becomes sent to everyone that agreed to lend a hand. If I unfortunately don't reach that minimum, well, nothing gets sent.

Your account won't get hacked or anything and in the very least, I could gain a huge fan following that will finally convince me to finish the novel. Tell your friends!!


Click HERE and thank you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario