jueves, 13 de abril de 2017

My blog is getting a lot of visits lately from Slovakia

I'm going to make this post super quick. For the past 2 or 3 weeks, my blog has been getting quite a lot of visits from a most unexpected country: Slovakia.

I usually get visits from the USA and the occasional visit from a handful of other countries that have large communities of english speakers so it has been sort of strange that the small blog to feature my fantasy book series is suddenly getting a lot of traffic. I initially presumed it was just one person that looked at a handful of entries out of curiosity, but this has been going for almost 3 weeks.

I really don't know why. Could a prominent book blogger that is writing in Slovak be promoting my blog? It's quite a mystery.

I did get a very interesting review of An Ominous Book on Smashwords a few days ago, but the reviewer lives in Romania. Could a small fan following be quietly brewing in Eastern Europe?

At any rate, it's quite interesting nonetheless.

If you were curious to see the review, visit the link HERE.

Cheers everyone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario