domingo, 3 de septiembre de 2017

I'm a complete moron when it comes to Wattpad

It seems like everyone swears by the awesomeness of Wattpad in attracting new fans. It's even better if you write Young Adult novels.

Two w00ts for me because I'm so not into writing Grimdark. I already see more than enough depressing stuff at my job, I kind of like writing more upbeat books.

So I create a Wattpad account and not only uploaded the full first novel of An Ominous Book that isn't bound by the rules of KU, I even uploaded the first 19 chapters of the unfinished 7th novel Harlequins.

So views for 2 months. Odd.

So today I decided to take a look and noticed that even though I uploaded text on these books, I never formally "published" them. They have been sitting idly in the database as unpublished drafts. Damn.

I am publishing the initial 19 chapters of the 7th novel and while I bet a lot of people will be lost from all of the things that happen in the prior novels, the story is so engaging that I'm certain someone will stumble upon my work and enjoy it.

If I get some votes and positive comments, I'll consider to continue uploading the subsequent finished chapters. Please recall that I haven't finished the last 30% of the novel (but I have been writing some scenes here and there).

HOWEVER! Maybe I'll feel more inclined to continue writing if people comment oin my work, beg and moan for more and maybe, just maybe read the first book and perhaps... write a positive review??????



Why did I only upload the first 19 Chapters? Because it's the first half of the story that entirely focuses on one of my favorite characters named Hama. Spaulding was staunchly against marriage or having children and yet he never knew he fathered a bastard daughter a long time ago.

After the guard discovered Hama's wherebouts, they being a secret mission to bring her to Spaulding's palace to begin training her to become the next heir to the throne. Little did they know, a powerful hybrid elf named Gulraj has his eyes set on Hama as well and will not stop until he kidnaps Hama and forces her to become his wife.

Can Spaulding accept the truth that he has a daughter and protect her from one of the most terrifying enemies in the world?

The second half of the novel focuses on Gulraj and the ensuing battle...

Are you interested in reading this novel?

Check it out on Wattpad HERE.

Sharing is caring!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario