domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

Lots of writing competitions open for September

I'm glad that An Ominous Book got a mostly positive review by a highly respected blogger for the SPFBO 2017 competition. Many novels are only getting 2 star reviews so to get a 3 1/2 despitemy grammar flaws with a huge enjoyment of the speed of the story and enjoyable characters is a huge ego boost.

There seems to be a huge array of other writing competitions for next month that I was unaware of. I am really short of cash right now for various reasons (among other things, I had to pay tuition for my Masters Program... yes, in a way I am technically a college student. I also had to spend cash for an advanced difficult airway course which totally rocked and bought some bougies now that I finally know how to use them).

Medical rambling aside, if you are an author, maybe you will enjoy the upcoming competitions.

Do you want to participate in an event? Check them HERE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario