domingo, 20 de agosto de 2017

Another weird dream

Like a cliché, but a lot of the initial rough ideas I get for my novels come from the odd dreams I have. The surprising ending of An Ominous Book originated from a dream.

This morning I dreamt I was invited to Saudi Arabia for some nonsensical reason and my fancy hosts were having a BBQ of horrors. They hogtied several live animals to a stick and ignited a bonfire. I was in some sort of compound where you could wear normal clothes and became enraged that they wanted to burn alive the cutest fluffy ginger kitten you could ever imagine. Without caring about the consequences, I rudely saved the kitten and ran off. Apparently I iggered a prince or something and now had the entire cops looking for me.

Someone gave an abaya to me and I was rushing around and eventually caught after hiding the kitten somewhere. Imaginary dreamland Saudi prison was no joyride BTW. The dream however ended and I didn't know what became of me...

Everytime I dream something related to Saudi Arabia, weird stuff happens or I get into trouble...

But I feel glad I saved a cute kitten.


I give credit to Warren Photographic for the pic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario