sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2016

An Ominous Book Separation is now available!

I was in a bit of a rush drawing the cover for Separation. I initially wanted to draw the cover with Spaulding and Eufurel but it was really, really hard to get Spaulding right and I really wanted the 4 Ominous Books online immediately for everyone to download on the Kindle.

While I am pleased with the despair of Spaulding's struggle to choose between a life in unjust imprisonment versus joining the Äimite guard against his will I'm not entirely pleased with the facial expression of the drawing. Hopefully during this week I'll do a few nicks to make it better. However without much ado if you are into books with a prison theme and don't mind scenes with violence I hope you check the book out and no matter if you hate it I'd love to see what you think!

Separation (An Ominous Book series, book 2)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario