miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

Helping the stray cats of Playa

I have been short on free time to read and write novels. Among other things occupying my free vacayion time, is an important mission: save a family of feral stray cats.

The mom cat is totally feral.and trapping her might prove to be a challenge. I helped catch her 3 babies with hopes of finding a home. They are 3 females that can eat semisolid Whiskas treats. They are around 6 weeks old, a bit on the scrawny side but with some food they should pick up.

One is a  black panther, the second a tuxedo girl amd the last one a spunky tortie. I plan on bringing them to a vet to get washed, parasites removed and vaccinated. And then promote the hell out of these innocent sweeties who deserve a better life.

I took a photo of the panther girl, once she is in your arms, she doesn't fight you. They still have a chance to become domesticated.

I hope to at least spay mommy and release her. Maybe with a lot of TLC, she might become semi domesticated. Looks to be around 2 years old.

Maybe renting a car wasn't such an insane idea afterall!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario