miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2018

International blog visits

This post will be very brief. I started this blog to mainly talk about An Ominous Book, and I do indeed plan on eventually getting a real domain and create a formal website as such for my pet writing project when I have the free time. Hopefully that might happen in 2020 which each day is itching closer (yaay!).

Initially, my blog got occasional visits from mainly two countries: Germany and the US. While I seriously doubt I have ever sold a book by the few posts I have made on my blog, I do sometimes type random stuff that comes to mind whenever I have the fancy.

And these few two months, my page has been getting visitors from rather surprising countries.

My books have never, ever sold a copy in Japan, yet oddly enough, I got 80 page visits from that country.

Just these past 2 weels, I've had visitors from: Andorra, Iraq, India, China, Switzerland, Brazil, and Indonesia.

I do indeed feel a bit curious as to what search terms have enticed people from such a bizarre array of countries to stumble upon my blog. The majority of people who read my books live in either the US and England, so it simply befuddles me.

All in all, my blog gets a really pathetically small amount of views, but I still plan on continuing to write here every now and then when I have the fancy.

Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario