domingo, 8 de julio de 2018

Book review scammers... again?

Okay, enough with the nonsense!


A few days ago, I wrote a blog post that somehow attracted a minimal amount of viewers. I got 1 like from a real person on Goodreads that might have enjoyed the heads up.

For better or worse, I also got 3 wanna be generic book review mails this week. And yes, they felt cringeworthy to read.




I opted to remove the emails to avoid the unwanted extra publicity for the most part. I wouldn't have cared if they had appeared in the spam folder like usual, but I felt like Ned and Homer when they wake up in Vegas with two new stripper wives when I realized the first email had somehow reached my regular folder. Ugh.


Look guys, I'm not going to purchase your service. Just... stop wasting people's time!


Thank you, Ned Flanders!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario